1) When I was young I wanted to be an astronaut, and was heart broken when I found out I couldn’t because I don’t have 20/20 vision.
2) I loved the movie “cocktail” when I was little and would sing “Kokomo” incessantly. My mother started calling me “Aruba” which was shorted to “Ruby.” She still calls me that more often than my own name.
3) I’m more scared of buying a house than I am for all the other “grown-up” things people do. Getting married doesn’t scare me, being a mother doesn’t scare, but being tied to a certain place is terrifying to me.
4) I am not attracted to blonde men. Don’t know why, they just don’t appeal to me.
5) When I was little, my siblings taught me that a donut was a banana and a banana was a donut. I still mess it up sometimes if I’m not thinking.
never not reblog Scarlett calling idiots out on their bullshit
and the shitty part is that once scarlett called them out on their fucking bullshit, she automatically became coined a bitch. a bitch. for being brave enough to publicly tell them what was so annoying about a still continuing problem for women in media
"You work hard making independent films for fourteen years and you get voted best breasts.” - scarlett johansson
god i feel horrible for her. i feel horrible for every single woman in this world. and it was to the point where she decided to get breast reduction surgery for her to be taken more seriously as an actress. what the hell is wrong with everybody
and i never, ever understood the hate towards anne hathaway. new york times magazine stated “Anne Hathaway practically demands that we love her.” fucking wrong. anne never gave a shit about looking stuck up when she was out there on stage, preaching for gay rights and how wrong it is for men to constantly sexualize and put down women in the media in every single interview where a man asked the bullshit question “what diet plan did you use for your role in les mis, i bet every single girl wants to know”. she knew a backlash would come from for being so strong and forceful with her retortive statements, but they saved the people that mattered.
and another point. kristen stewart. why in the hell do people hate kristen stewart as a person. women today are expected to act pretty. nice. be respectful 24/7, never argue back, smile pretty, be a lady. don’t make rash, argumentative statements, because if you do, you are not a lady. this is a message our society tries to suffocate women with. kristen stewart will not smile for you, or act like a fuckin lady for you, because that is not her character
yet people hate her because she decides to be herself. “god kristen, you gotta smile some more, talk more ladylike”
what in the fuck for? absolutely nobody knows kristen stewart’s personality. she’s a private person. but just because she refuses to lie through her teeth to seem like a respectable, golden lady of hollywood, she’s considered a bitch. “do this or that because if you don’t you aint a lady” god fuckin damn all of you
its really early in the morning and i cant think straight so if my rant seems messy im sorry
PS… douche in the first gif is the same interviewer who pulled the same stunt on Anne Hathaway during her TDKR press tour.
None for you, Jerry Penacoli, none for you.
The best thing about both of these moments is that in both cases (even though it’s hard to tell with how this particular gifset is cropped), Renner and Downey are both obviously reacting negatively to the comment but just sit back and let Scarlett rip into the douchebags. Cause they know she’s got the situation fucking covered.